1. The people who build the bunny enclosures are on to you. Your hand will not fit through the bars to reach the tantalizing fur beyond no matter how hard you try.
2. After consuming the “small” margarita, it’s possible you will consent to a fried Klondike Bar. (I’m not admitting to anything.)
3. You will come dangerously close to buying an unnecessary can of miracle combo car wax/floor cleaner/Windex. In the following days, you will look at your dirty car and wonder if you made the right decision.
4. There will be goats. Everywhere. You can try staring at them, but nothing will happen even if you’re George Clooney.
5. Someone will try to charge you $9 for a corndog. This will be hysterically funny. The margarita wasn’t that big.
For awesome photographs and a more complete roundup, check out writer pal and standing fair date Eric Stone’s blog. (Yes, that’s me standing in the freezer. You kinda had to be there.)