Publicist: Losing Clementine follows a world-renowned artist during her last 30 days on earth.
Me: This is true.
Publicist: Wouldn’t it be cool if we celebrated the last 30 days before publication by asking people what they’d do during their last days?
Me: You just want to tell me your last meal, right?
Publicist: Of course not, but it would involve cheese.
Me: Calories aren’t really a concern at that point.
Publicist: (ignoring me) We should also give away a prize. A good prize.
Me: Not cheese.
Publicist: No, too perishable. We’ll give away a basket of books from HarperCollins worth $100. That’s good, right?
Me: Can I win?
Me: Are there rules?
30 Days To LOSING CLEMENTINE Contest
How to play:
– Respond to her daily questions. If you’re on Twitter, don’t forget to use the #losingclementine hashtag.
– Each response is an entry to win a book basket from Harper Collins ($100 value).
– Re-tweet Ashley’s question or repost it to your wall for a bonus entry. Just don’t forget to use the hashtag (Twitter) or tag Ashley’s author page in the post (Facebook).
– Contest runs Feb 5 – March 5, winner announced on March 6.
– Maximum of 2 entries per day (1 response and 1 retweet/repost).
– Must use the Twitter hashtag or Facebook tag to count.
– Winner will be chosen using random.org.